How can a game have such disgusting servers?

I went into 3 games and all I came across was the survivors hitting the wall and suddenly disappearing. Please correct this stupidity.

Comments

  • Are you using wi-fi?

  • Is your internet connection stable (ie. cable or wi-fi)?

    is your internet connection good?

    were their internet connections stable and/or good?

    if the answer to any of these questions is "no" it's not their fault.

  • @GoodBoyKaru said:

    Is your internet connection stable (ie. cable or wi-fi)?

    is your internet connection good?

    were their internet connections stable and/or good?

    if the answer to any of these questions is "no" it's not their fault.

    Mr. Smart, Do you realize I'm into other online games without any trouble?

  • I hope you're watching the Twitch streams.

  • @Salvonyua said:

    I hope you're watching the Twitch streams.

    I literally stream it :)

    @Salvonyua said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2134326#Comment_2134326

    Mr. Smart, Do you realize I'm into other online games without any trouble?

    And I also play other online games with no trouble, but please do read my third point.

    were their internet connections stable and/or good?

    So if you have the best connection in the world but theirs is hot garbage, it will also lead to the thing you described in your original post.

    If you're going to try and be condescending by calling me "Mr. Smart" at least make sure you're actually correct about something first.

  • @GoodBoyKaru said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2134338#Comment_2134338

    I literally stream it :)

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2134334#Comment_2134334

    And I also play other online games with no trouble, but please do read my third point.

    were their internet connections stable and/or good?

    So if you have the best connection in the world but theirs is hot garbage, it will also lead to the thing you described in your original post.

    If you're going to try and be condescending by calling me "Mr. Smart" at least make sure you're actually correct about something first.

    It's a problem for me to have such problems, depending on their internet. I don't care about your stream though.

  • If you have a bad internet, I'm sure my internet is not problematic. You just have to have these problems. JUST YOU! I believe you're wrong.

  • @Raccoon said:

    Are you using wi-fi?

    Asking the real questions.

  • @Salvonyua said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2134344#Comment_2134344

    It's a problem for me to have such problems, depending on their internet. I don't care about your stream though.

    I don't care about your stream though.

    I don't expect it to, I brought it up because it was relevent to your comment. I do indeed see what happens on the stream.

    It's a problem for me to have such problems, depending on their internet.

    But it isn't an issue with the servers, but with the players. In order to fix this, the game would have to limit ping in a game to below, say, 200 and then anyone who goes above this would be automatically kicked. So, tragic it's a problem for you, not the problem of the server.

    There are a lot of issues with these servers, with hit validation probably being the most glaring. This is not one of them.

  • @Raccoon said:

    Are you using wi-fi?

    No mate :(

  • @GoodBoyKaru said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2134348#Comment_2134348

    I don't care about your stream though.

    I don't expect it to, I brought it up because it was relevent to your comment. I do indeed see what happens on the stream.

    It's a problem for me to have such problems, depending on their internet.

    But it isn't an issue with the servers, but with the players. In order to fix this, the game would have to limit ping in a game to below, say, 200 and then anyone who goes above this would be automatically kicked. So, tragic it's a problem for you, not the problem of the server.

    There are a lot of issues with these servers, with hit validation probably being the most glaring. This is not one of them.

    Please watch this

    https://youtu.be/kfyiRhBLKf0?t=307

  • that is literally what happens when their connection is bad you are proving my point.

  • the servers are screwed. I don’t know why these guys are acting like they’ve never had server problems. I agree, I don’t have any other connection issues with ANY other game, but this game is constantly making my internet connection crash (the whole modem) & also weird stuff happens, like survivors teleporting around. it always benefits that side by the way. it’s a joke, especially if you play killer a lot.

  • Please stop babbling about the nonsense that there is no longer a problem in the game. You're being ridiculous, and that sounds funny. It's more ironic, especially if the streamers do it.