DBD Dreams?

Lately since I've been getting back into Dead by Daylight I've been getting more and more Dead by Daylight related dreams. Just last night I had one where I was playing as survivor on a graphically updated (again) Léry's that was significantly brighter and a weird shade of light blue. I was against a Doctor with his new models from the PTB.

So I'm curious. Has anyone else had Dead by Daylight related dreams? And if so, what were they about?

Comments

  • Dreams? No

    Nightmares?



    Still no

  • @FIEND8LOODED said:

    Lately since I've been getting back into Dead by Daylight I've been getting more and more Dead by Daylight related dreams. Just last night I had one where I was playing as survivor on a graphically updated (again) Léry's that was significantly brighter and a weird shade of light blue. I was against a Doctor with his new models from the PTB.

    So I'm curious. Has anyone else had Dead by Daylight related dreams? And if so, what were they about?

    Yes me I dreamt that i was a survivor in DBD ACTUALLY there and i woke up screaming ngl I was on macmillan and the 2 other survivors were random people except for yui so the team was Me Yui 2 random survivors that arent in the game, the killer was deathslinger and all i can say that I got hooked then i woke up It was a nightmare ngl

  • @FIEND8LOODED said:

    Lately since I've been getting back into Dead by Daylight I've been getting more and more Dead by Daylight related dreams. Just last night I had one where I was playing as survivor on a graphically updated (again) Léry's that was significantly brighter and a weird shade of light blue. I was against a Doctor with his new models from the PTB.

    So I'm curious. Has anyone else had Dead by Daylight related dreams? And if so, what were they about?

    Strange you saying this... I never really dream. But last couple of weeks I've had dreams of me being captured by the clown and the doctor and being tortured in the lab map in a chair with his Carter shock perk several times. 😳 swear to christ!! I have never woken up with night sweats before until then. I'm terrified of clowns and the doctor with his mad ass laugh creeps me out, but I do enjoy playing against him.


    Then there been one about Michael as well like I've gone like into Freddie sort of dream and teleported to Michael's house. Here's the weird one for you.... Michael was oddly like my protector against freddy... and along comes bubba to chainsaw off freddys head...

    I woke up in a well good mood the following day, ironically had Michael the first match and yeah... he was definitely far from my protector 😂

  • I had a dream one time when I could phasewalk in real life just like Spirit can in the game. It was very odd.

  • This content has been removed.