Resident evil chapter possible mechanic [CORRECT]
This is more of a random thought but I wanted to share it anyways.
What if the killer with this new chapter had a passive secondary power that basically formed 3-5 zombies on the map. They would be ai controlled and would wander around at 25-50% movement speed. They could smell and find injured survivors, and they also could swipe at survivors and deal a health state or some type of infection status effect.
Again just a random idea /prediction.
Comments
It would be cool but I dont know what to think about AI in dbd..
The devs have said they don’t want to make an AI based killer power right now (I think it was kn one of the Q&A dev streams after Binding of Kin was released)
but they also once said they wouldn’t make a Clown as a killer so who knows... I believe that an AI based killer power will eventually come, be it Zombies or a pet like a wolf or something else..
Perhaps if it is hooked, zombies can appear from the ground and kill the survivor, something similar to Pyramid-Head cages.
i feel like animated, but stationary, zombies would be props on a map
like
entity magic or whatever is manifesting them but having them be immobile
like the corpses on the game or somethin
I feel like, above all other RE mecahnics/features/whatever -- if they chose Nemesis as the killer; and he DOESN'T get the ability to instantly come barreling through breakable walls imid-chase nstead of having to spend X secs to break 'em - then we will have been robbed.
HAHA! I WAS RIGHT!!!!