Deathslinger could put his spear in my back, choke me out, step on me, and then spit in my mouth and I'd still go on with our wedding. uWuWuWuWuWuWuWuWu
It's hard to say if a killer is attractive if they wear a mask and never show their face. So, that precludes voting for Frank/Joey, Ghost Face, Oni, and Trapper. Still, I can't fully write them off, because who knows, right?
Of the male killers that we can actually see enough of to comment on, Trickster is by far the most attractive to me. Wraith, Billy, Blight, and Victor are all deformed. Doctor is pretty ugly and scary looking, Deathslinger is old (and a dick), and Clown is very out of shape.
Choose Clown, because the chonk is worth the bonk.
It's hard to say if a killer is attractive if they wear a mask and never show their face. So, that precludes voting for Frank/Joey, Ghost Face, Oni, and Trapper. Still, I can't fully write them off, because who knows, right?
Of the male killers that we can actually see enough of to comment on, Trickster is by far the most attractive to me. Wraith, Billy, Blight, and Victor are all deformed. Doctor is pretty ugly and scary looking, Deathslinger is old (and a dick), and Clown is very out of shape.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Clown for sure
ClOwOn
I swear to god this forum is depraved
I voted wrong
top 3 answers are obviously
It gets worse.
I get worse.
I need to get re-baptized, and I'm not even Christian
Doc. Not only is he hot he gives free electrotherapy to random survivors to help them along their journey. So nice :)
Deathslinger could put his spear in my back, choke me out, step on me, and then spit in my mouth and I'd still go on with our wedding. uWuWuWuWuWuWuWuWu
100% agree.
Trickster is bae <3
Twinkle Toes Wraith is easily the cutest Killer.
if it ain't Clown you ain't correct
Choose Clown, because the chonk is worth the bonk.
I'm a mask enthusiast, Oni and Ghostie get my vote!!!
Joey by far.
Tricky boy
No love for the licensed killers OwO?
Fine then, Oni because he's buff and blue.
Look at his nails and tell me Oni isn't hot. Just you all wait till his archive cutscenes.
Blight ๐ณ
Not gonna lie to myself : Vic...Trickster is really good looking.
you can tell wraith used to be cute tho
Ghostface is hot af idc what people say danny must be packing
A bunch of hot men packin' ๐