Why can't ghostface cosmetics cost shards instead of cells?
So ghostface is split in two.
Half of it is original by BHVR the other half is funworld (mask) making this a 50% original character
So how come the robes and knives don't cost shards while the masks are exclusively cells?
Comments
Because they still have to pay the licence holder
technically only for the mask
the robes are fair game
As far as I know any character with that's licensed doesn't have free cosmetics whatsoever even though he's partly original. It probably has to do with an agreement between fun world and bhvr
He is still technically licensed due to his mask. Also the classic Ghostface outfit is from the films anyway
Probably explains why so few ghostfaces use paid skins instead of the default one. I love the classic outfit, but I ain't paying 7 quid for it. You can't even see it when playing.
Because he is a licensed character and everytime someone unlocks stuff for him the license holders gets paid, if you could use iridiscent shards BHVR would get no money AND they would have to pay the license holder, effectively losing money.