Map RNG Fix when?

381210_screenshots_20210420203132_1.jpg

I think this tile also showed up on one of Tru3talent's game a while back and it was both safe. This is uncommon but still pretty unbalanced for the Killer (as this also happens when I'm killer but rarely).

Sometimes there's a wide af tree near the end of a unsafe loop making the loop safe because the killer is fat shamed but survivors can go through with no problem. The Game map got Death God pallets where its a god pallet leading to dead end. I can list other map RNG problems so when will this be fixed?

Comments

  • Possibly never because of how rare it is. Double pallets has been pretty much removed so I doubt the devs will spend more time on it.

    Also, this isn't as bad as it could be tbh, because some Killers like Slinger and Trickster could get past those blocks... and these seems like kinda short loops too, Survs would have to throw down pallets after one loop or two.

  • @OopsAllHexes said:

    Possibly never because of how rare it is. Double pallets has been pretty much removed so I doubt the devs will spend more time on it.

    Also, this isn't as bad as it could be tbh, because some Killers like Slinger and Trickster could get past those blocks... and these seems like kinda short loops too, Survs would have to throw down pallets after one loop or two.

    This exact tile showed up in one on tru3's game if I remember correctly and he tried lunging on both pallets and it was determined that both pallets were safe. It was one of his past Weekly compilation where I saw it.