It's a SWF only game
Until playing survivor is fair through massive buffs, then this game is only for survive with friends where they can have fun genrushing somehow or simply dying on the hook. Survivors are too weak and killers are too overpowered. I hardly have the desire to play a solo match any more because 9 out of 10 matches is always a complete loss. Even if you have a slight chance of winning, the killer can camp and tunnel and slug everyone out. There is hardly a chance to win as survivor. Not enough pallets and what few are on the map they do not work. A Freddy can be a mile away and he can still swing through the pallet. The game is broken.
Comments
Killers are even the power role against the vast majority of swf's too. Comms can't change your skill level. All it gives you is information.
show me a trapper that can win a tournament
But they can still beat Trapper. Can still beat Wraith or Hillbilly. They don't even need to be good in chase, just be efficient on gens. You can't high roll and get potatoes solos every match. Iri head Huntress is the power role against solos, Nurse is, Spirit is. Not killer in general.
i would actually pay money to see this in theatres
Tournament and your average games are on a whole other dimensional plane it's actually insane. How often are you bound to see a tournament squad in pubs? Very rarely. It doesn't mean that the killer isn't viable because they can't beat a tournament squad. Viability doesn't just mean tournament level lol.
Solo survivor is fair, challenging, and fun. We have more power now then ever before and new meta inbound if ptb comes through.
Sluzzy in their flop era
I go against sweat with friends often in red ranks
Uh I do too the majority of my games, and I don't have a problem with pretty much every single group. Most swf's are actually terrible players lol. Most SWF throw games to save their team or do stupid things. That's why I like going against swf's, because I know I can take advantage of their mistakes super easily.
In theory there could be a difference in the teams you both are facing. Apparently PC without Crossplay makes you average matches a lot sweatier. But with crossplay or ps4 only teams are really most of the time not good and a 90% winrate is possible. Time of the day is a factor, too.
Tony keeps crossplay on I believe, and yea console players on average aren't very good either. That's why my winrate is so high, but I do frequently get a lot of PC swf's only. Even if I turned off crossplay I'm sure I would do just as fine though too, but I have 2.1k hours so I'm way above a certain % tile. Early mornings are the most sweatiest, and that's when I see the more sweaty swf's come out, but still I beat them unless it's straight up a perfect storm or a deathsquad.
I play solo and have fun, maybe you just need to get good?
no.
You ASSUME you go against swf.