Will They Make Statues of All Them?
Since Trapper and Billy are to be released soon as statues and I have seen images of Spirit and Wraith( I’ll be getting Wraith at least cause I main him) I’m wondering if they will be doing the licensed characters too? Or will also do the survivors. Is there any info on that?
Comments
I mean, it wouldn't make sense not to. Licensed characters may have to run the gauntlet of copyright law but the others should be set.
Killers are the draw of the game though. While I can see doing a lot of the killers idk if they will do survivor. It kinda sucks how slow BHVR is being about outside products and media of the game.
It's not really a priority for them, and they have bigger fish to fry with the RE chapter coming up.
You know what I'd love more than some stupid statues? Full-sized shirtless David body pillow. Why nobody in marketing has thought of this before continues to evade me.
Shirtless Davids are toxic usually. No thanks lol
That existed. Along with a Huntress one.
It got discontinued when they changed store stock.
BHVR bring it back I'm so thirsty.
Tbh a lot of the licensed killer already have statues. I know sideshow sells quite a lot of them.
I thought this was a thing?
Not as toxic as they are leading-cause-of-wanted-pregnancies in the US.
what the ######### why doesn't anybody tell me about this crap
shut up and take my money
the fact that nobody has gotten me one of these for a birthday is testament to the fact that I have no friends
I would love a Clown statue. He’s the best. <3
I'd buy a Dweet statue 😍