It's me or they changed the Flashlight sensitivity?
Looks like it take more time to flash the killer or is just me?
Looks like it take more time to flash the killer or is just me?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I haven't noticed anything but I wouldn't be surprised if they did change the flashlights. The devs have been known to make unnecessary flashlight changes and not put them in the patch notes.
I think whats going on is that it isn't giving either the killer or survivor any tells until about one second after the blind.
From a killer perspective.
i just played a killer match and even when i break a palette the survivor couldn't blind me proprely... this game is broken... bye