Charlotte is super pretty to me and I know I'm in the minority here, but I also just think she really needs a hug and maybe to try modern day foods because she deserves it <3!!!
Even though she has a ######### hole in the chest when her undead brother isn't there, she seems to be the most... humane?
Yes, Adiris is innocent because she kills thinking that the Entity is her god (and don't even try to tell me that Julie/Susie are nice, they'll ######### gut you then take your lunch money), but I think Charlotte is not innocent, but aware of her situation, that she kills because she wants to survive and enjoy life with her brother Victor, seeing everyone else as potential danger for herself and Victor.
But, I am sure that, if confronted with someone that can display panic and dispair as similar as she had before, she would maybe felt bad for inflicting on others what she once was suffering (but of course, she'll still end up going for the kill because of, you know, the entity).
My point being: Charlotte is for me the killer that has the most chance to feel pity, or just to feel bad for the survivors. MEANING, she could feel friendliness, happiness, etc...
She isn't THAT pretty, but her face does have some nice facial expressions, am sure she would be cute if she would just smile. (and do you see that side boob though, really nice)
So yeah, Charlotte is bae for me.
And side note, who wouldn't want a girl with an extra hole? (I'll see myself out now)
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I'm surprised no one has voted for Charlotte or Hag.
However everyone knows that Clown is the most attractive overall.
Spirit is a literal cutie
Look at her She's beautiful
I would say the huntress because she's a smoking mommy material 😫
Ok, don't judge me but Amanda Young (The pig) in the saw movies is adorable.
yeah murder is so cute
lmao yeah
This do be an easy choice for me. Unmasked Amanda is cute.
Huntress because she's too cute
@TheGannMan should not miss this
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/224641/the-spirit-in-midwich#latest
Oooooo she is super hot
why isn't demo here you cretin
Bench press me pls
Demo is legally gender neutral, by their own request.
We all know that Mommy Huntress is the best.
i can respect that, good for them
Yo I'd just like everyone in this thread to know Frank is the only Legion member over 18...
Just letting yall know
The Huntress is dominant, mature, full bodied, and athletic. What can I say, kinda into it
Charlotte is super pretty to me and I know I'm in the minority here, but I also just think she really needs a hug and maybe to try modern day foods because she deserves it <3!!!
Anna can cut my head off and I'll say thank you <3
i gotta say either susie(look her up without her mask, very cute.) or amanda(based off of how she looks in the saw movies
Spirit can get it! Have you seen the school uniform skin
Charlotte for sure.
Even though she has a ######### hole in the chest when her undead brother isn't there, she seems to be the most... humane?
Yes, Adiris is innocent because she kills thinking that the Entity is her god (and don't even try to tell me that Julie/Susie are nice, they'll ######### gut you then take your lunch money), but I think Charlotte is not innocent, but aware of her situation, that she kills because she wants to survive and enjoy life with her brother Victor, seeing everyone else as potential danger for herself and Victor.
But, I am sure that, if confronted with someone that can display panic and dispair as similar as she had before, she would maybe felt bad for inflicting on others what she once was suffering (but of course, she'll still end up going for the kill because of, you know, the entity).
My point being: Charlotte is for me the killer that has the most chance to feel pity, or just to feel bad for the survivors. MEANING, she could feel friendliness, happiness, etc...
She isn't THAT pretty, but her face does have some nice facial expressions, am sure she would be cute if she would just smile. (and do you see that side boob though, really nice)
So yeah, Charlotte is bae for me.
And side note, who wouldn't want a girl with an extra hole? (I'll see myself out now)
If her age isn't on the clock...
Very human like female killers.... and most important... MaYbE you have a small chance of become friend of them and join into the Legion's.
If we imagine a world where all the killers want to be your friend...
A second one will be the Amanda followed by Ana and Sally.
But im sure they are not interested on make "friends" so... is a 100% sure death.
Out of the list:
Risk of sickness (Adiris)
Risk of injuries (Rin's broken glass)
Not attractive at all (Lisa & Charlotte)