Does someone counter Thrilling Tremors?
There are many ways to counter BBQ and i know that some people use them often. I personally dont care most of the time when the killer knows where i am. So i almost never countwr Thrilling or BBQ. So i want to know: does someone counter Thrilling and in which situation?
Comments
I stop working on the gen before the killer picks up the survivor. Usually killers don't run both thrilling and BBQ so I just hop back on the gen once it stops being blocked.
It's silly to counter either. Just take the chase so the rest of your team can do gens and go for the save. If you're dead on hook, then I guess you can play around it.
In solo que it can be important to avoid a pop on a gen.
If I know they have thrilling and I'm injured I will repair until they down someone and then use the time to heal while it's active so I'm healed and the killer doesn't know I'm on a gen.
Its also worth it to just let go if not and also if they have ruin because the gen won't regress while it's active, and also they won't know which gen you're on again.
Then you try and complete the gen before the killer gets there.
I don't see the point in attempting to counter Thrilling, however the best you could really do is stop working on the gen before a killer picks up the survivor, unhook the survivor, heal, then go back. That's what I would do if I find out they have Thrilling.
The issue with this counter is similar to the locker BBQ one, if there are multiple people on different gens then doing this will kick the others off of their gens. But it's not a bad strat at all and is worth a shot, and it's good if your gen is at like 70%.
Pretty smart idea honestly