why is a 1/4 of my games a 4 man swf with OoO and 12 meta perks?
I just lose it is great
I just lose it is great
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
i forgot to include the toxic map offering
sorry let me just list you my past 4 games mt ormand fractured cowshed gideon plant and ######### Haddonfield FFS
Don’t worry OoO is getting nerfed in the next update you won’t have to deal with it again
Considering 4men SWF are less than 20% of the playerbase I'd say you're just being incredibly unlucky.
Probably matchmaking does not like you
Put all you need to say in 1 post. If you need to add more, just edit it.