Who do you think should be RE killer?

Comments

  • Need I even say?

  • This content has been removed.
  • Nemesis is the most iconic resident evil boss. If not him though I'd be okay with Mr X.

  • My wish killer is Jack Baker but I would be fine with any killer from the series.

  • I agree with your username I'm a felix simp

  • Mr. X because I find him funnier.

    Jack Baker out of curiosity to see what they'd do.

    Nemesis for icon status.

    Lady Dimitrescu also out of curiosity, but I'm pretty sure she's taller than plague. Though reminder RE:V comes out before they reveal anything, so you can't 100% rule her out. That said, I still would be most disappointed if it were her, but not angry or anything.

  • Nemesis.

    Anything else would be like if they did a Friday the 13th chapter and then it was Roy Burns or one of the Jason-possessed people from Jason Goes to Hell instead of actually being Jason.

    He's the closest thing the series has to a monster mascot and has already been appearing in RE crossovers and other media for -decades- at this point.

  • Nemesis!

    OR... Wesker B)

  • I don't know why you didn't add it, but Nemesis for me

  • My number 1 pick has and always will be Nemesis. That said though, I'd be perfectly happy with whoever or whatever we got in the chapter. :)

  • i'd pick either nemesis or birkin

  • Nosferatu.

    Just think about it.

  • Definitely Nemesis.

  • @Kirkylad said:

    Nemesis is the most iconic resident evil boss. If not him though I'd be okay with Mr X.

    Nemesis in dbd should ignore pallets and oneshot survivors to not look silly

  • Mr. X or Nemesis with the other one as a legendary skin. They are both Tyrants after all..

  • Wesker.

    What? Don't look at me like that, you know it'd be cool.

  • Nemesis. I would think Capcom would monitor BHVR and make sure they don't give him the Trickster treatment.

  • @landromat said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2130644#Comment_2130644

    Nemesis in dbd should ignore pallets and oneshot survivors to not look silly

    I think they could make a really cool animation of him smashing through pallets and breakable walls. He won't look silly, he'll look epic.

  • @Kirkylad said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2141163#Comment_2141163

    I think they could make a really cool animation of him smashing through pallets and breakable walls. He won't look silly, he'll look epic.

    Yeah Nemesis after 2sec pallet stun: owie owie piece of wood hurts

  • Mr. X or Nemesis. I'm 99% sure we're gonna get one of them.


    Even tho I really want Mommy

  • Mr. X or Nemesis. I'm 99% sure we're gonna get one of them.


    Even tho I really want Mommy

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    I'm good with whatever so long as they make the right choice on survivor

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/3WU149J5M6UL/image.png

    Lol #########?

  • Nemesis is the face of RE as a Trapper in DbD but he would be the most OP, unless they take away his weapons and use his tentacles and the powerful T-Virus to make him Tier S or B in the game.

  • Nemesis is the only correct choice. He's the most iconic and influential monster in the series, he has the most personality of all the RE monsters and a personality that would fit in DbD very well, and he has the most interesting powers that could work and make sense in DbD. He's also the only RE monster you can beat up Spider-Man and Iron Man and Captain America with in Marvel vs. Capcom.

    Birkin isn't a bad choice either, nice backstory and looks great, but he'd probably be harder to implement in a way that is true to his transformation powers, and he isn't quite as iconic as Nemesis.

    Mr. X, or any other generic Tyrant would just be some bland, personality-lacking, wall-smashing, charging killer that is a composite of what we already have and wouldn't be worthy of the RE license or the DbD anniversary. The only reason to go for this is that it lets you lazily swap a Nemesis and Big Lady skin on the Tyrant because a Tyrant is so bland and basic that literally any large character can be superimposed on to it and work to some extent.

    Jack Baker is a great character and would fit but he'd also fit too well. He wouldn't really feel like a good Resident Evil representative, he could be mistaken for coming from some slasher movie or being a BHVR original. And he doesn't have any real powers beyond the strength and durability that every killer is granted by the Entity.

    Big Lady would be shilling a game that isn't out yet, agreed on while her game was still midway through development, perhaps even before the public got a look at her, and RE8 could end up being a flop for all we know. This one isn't happening.

    Wesker is iconic enough, the only one as recognizable as Nemesis, but he's also a Matrix reject who would not fit in DbD aesthetically or mechanically. May as well put Agent Smith in while you're at it. The most this guy should get is an outfit for Felix.