What if oppression worked with dragons grip, overcharge, and pop ?
I have been thinking about this for some time but what do you guys think ?
I have been thinking about this for some time but what do you guys think ?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Would be interesting but I think pop with it would be too strong
It'd be incredibly powerful. Like near OP powerful. Hitting four gens with Pop, Dragon's Grip and Overcharge? 3 gens would be damn near impossible to deal with.
Probably more deserving of the ridiculous cooldown if that were the case, but I'd just change Oppression to have a shorter cooldown.
They do work together. All of those effects will apply to the generator you kick.
I know what you mean, but that would be insanely OP.
Kicking with a 3 gen would make it impossible for survivors to progress.
Oppression works really well with Dead Man's Switch, but I've never seen anyone other than me run that combo.
If Pop was reworked to spread it's regression on all affected gens (so if you us oppression, you have 25% regression spread among these gens, not applied individually).
Then it would actually be awesome.
Plus it would mean more interesting builds for killers.
Too bad BHVR hates synergy.
Pop would be way too strong
Oppression, Overcharge, Pop and Thrilling Tremors.
Just a thought.