Wiggle Killer Exploit
Not sure if it’s a bug or an exploit but I’ve noticed some killers, whether you wiggle in their grasp or not, move from side to side in a janky motion. What this seems to do is stop the wiggle progress bar anytime they do this. I have encountered this multiple times. Anytime they do these moves my wiggle progress bar just stops, even though I’m still wiggling. It stops multiple times and I can’t even get it halfway before I’m hooked. It feels like an exploit or bug cause even when I don’t wiggle I’ve caught a few killers still doing these janky side to side while walking moves.
Comments
I dunno about the wiggle bar pausing, but when I'm carrying a survivor then unless I've got iron grasp on their wiggling can push me around quite a bit as I try to head for a hook sometimes. Feels a bit janky in first person too :V I figure that part's intended at least, maybe the wiggle bar pause is a bug
Do you have a video of this happening? Also are you using Mouse and Keyboard, or a joystick?
I’m using a joystick