Just title. thanks.
I think 5th of may I'm not sure though
2 weeks after the ptb ends
in 1 to 3 weeks from now, probably on a Tuesday at (I think) 11:00 EDT.
release date is not officially confirmed as of now, they usually announce this a few days before release to be sure they can actually hold the date
Still hoping for some follow-up buffs to Trickster to get him into a better spot.
We've not publicly given a date when the Mid Chapter Patch will be...PTB closed on Monday though.
@Mandy said:We've not publicly given a date when the Mid Chapter Patch will be...PTB closed on Monday though.
@Mandy said:
do you know if the devs are making any changes to the updates before they go live? I know rat liver is but anything else?
@Nathan13 said:https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2130173#Comment_2130173do you know if the devs are making any changes to the updates before they go live? I know rat liver is but anything else?
@Nathan13 said:
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2130173#Comment_2130173
If we've not mentioned things publicly I am afraid I am not at liberty to discuss if there's been any changes.
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I think 5th of may I'm not sure though
2 weeks after the ptb ends
in 1 to 3 weeks from now, probably on a Tuesday at (I think) 11:00 EDT.
release date is not officially confirmed as of now, they usually announce this a few days before release to be sure they can actually hold the date
Still hoping for some follow-up buffs to Trickster to get him into a better spot.
We've not publicly given a date when the Mid Chapter Patch will be...PTB closed on Monday though.
do you know if the devs are making any changes to the updates before they go live? I know rat liver is but anything else?
If we've not mentioned things publicly I am afraid I am not at liberty to discuss if there's been any changes.