There should be a patch dedicated to giving all killers their own chase music
It would be really cool
poor freddy didn't even get his own in his rework
It would be really cool
poor freddy didn't even get his own in his rework
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Oh hell yeah.
If there's one whole single entire good thing I can say about BHVR, it's that they #########' nail it with the unique chase themes.
I’m hoping the Nurse’s will be fire cuz that all I’m gonna be hearing. Plus she’s my favorite:)
I wonder how plague's chase music will be
I’m think more ritualistic but in a mythological sense and less demonic worship. So like ritual drums and a like a shrill choir maybe some type of Babylonian wind instrument. Idk, but it will probably feel like you’re being chased through a large and grand temple with a lot of dark music.
I completely agree with this idea. 100%. PLEASE BHVR
I think it will sound something like this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wyk4a8tq31E This the best one i found, Mr Envy made one too but i like this one better
I gotcha right there:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wyk4a8tq31E&ab_channel=JonRobI JUST linked this to Shymare lmao
I made this image months ago, isnt this what we wished for?