Would you still use BBQ in your builds if the Bloodpoint bonus was removed?

I just want to clarify that this isn't calling for nerfs, I just want to know if people would still run BBQ even if it didn't provide the bonus Bloodpoints.

Tagged: Mod

Comments

  • I dont run bbq in all my builds, but the ones I run bbq in now would still have bbq even if it didnt have the added bp.

  • might switch it with TT

  • I need it for my huntress snipes :)

  • Bbq is not great without bp bonus

  • I run bbq for the bp bonus so I would move to whatever they put the bonus on (if any thing) or something else.

  • I only run it on killers like Bubba for Bloodpoints.

  • I like the aura benefit, allowing me to go for my next stack but i mainly use the perk for the BP.

    When i play without it i feel naked, and getting 20K out of a killer game feels weird, if i want to get 20K i can just play survivor and not be frustrated and stressed like playing killer can make you feel sometimes ^^

  • I'd probably switch it to another tracking perk like Whispers or Thrilling Tremors.

  • You still have the aura reading, which is just awesome with getting an idea where a survivor is

  • Either way I will not run it on Killer, it’s a no skill perk in my opinion.

  • I like BBQ but I prefer Discordance.

  • I don't really like BBQ that much, so yeah probably not. I just like the BP bonus.

  • I wouldnt use it as often to be sure but with characters like huntress and nurse that information is great. But IF bhvr decided it was a good idea to remove the bloodpoint boost they better remove it for survivors too

  • The information I get from BBQ means as much to me as the BP

  • Nurse calling is more delicious choice, especially on Spirit

  • I like the information BBQ gives killers, but I mostly run it for points so I would switch it out.

  • The information that it gives a Killer like Blight is very useful. In saying that, if they did remove the BP bonus then to be entirely honest, I would probably ditch the perk for something else. Maybe tinkerer if I wanted to sweat. Perhaps Haunted grounds or something else if I just want to have fun.

  • I mainly use BBQ for the blood points, So I would use a different perk if the BP bonus was removed.

  • @AhoyWolf said:

    I just want to clarify that this isn't calling for nerfs, I just want to know if people would still run BBQ even if it didn't provide the bonus Bloodpoints.

    If the BP bonus was removed Thrilling Tremors would be objectively better for every Killer but Huntress and maybe Hillbilly.

  • The information you get from bbq vs other tracking perks aren't as great.

  • If I wanted just a tracking perk- I would swap bbq for something Surveillance or something. The only reason I would use bbq OVER Surveillance is because of the BP.

    The grind for Dead By Daylight is absolutely horrendous I can't even imagine what it must be like for new players who don't want to spend money. It's almost sinful to even think about taking BP bonuses away from perks.

    If anything, more perks should have BP bonuses!

    Better yet, FIX THE ######### GRIND!!

  • IMO Thrilling is better depending on the killer, I'd probably still run BBQ on Blight and Billy.

    BBQ is so damn mandatory when you're in need for bloodpoints, it sucks.

  • It would change based on the killer but killers with no mobility would be changed

  • I'd just use something else. It'd be sad too, because it would just increase the grind ten-fold

  • I pretty much only run BBQ on Huntress and Blight... and those two would continue using it. Everyone else would keep not using it.

  • Some builds I might switch to thrilling tremors but for the most part I still prefer BBQ over tt

  • On my main (doc), I'd probably switch it for something else and was considering doing so already.

    I'd probably still use it on other killers. But the thing is... I have less incentive to use it for it's intended purpose of encouraging rotating hooks if the bonus was removed. Remember, you get a token and thus the bonus if you hook somebody who hasn't been hooked yet. If you removed the bonus, people would use it more to check if somebody was nearby than they already do.

  • I'd probably use thrilling tremors more, but there are still killers i'd use bbq on

  • Yes, I would. the bp is just a very nice bonus. The info means more to me.