Fast Track and Brand New Parts
Is it a bug that if you have stacks for Fast Track and then you start using a BNP, the stacks don't apply to the BNP. Is that intentional or a bug?
Tagged:
Pending
Is it a bug that if you have stacks for Fast Track and then you start using a BNP, the stacks don't apply to the BNP. Is that intentional or a bug?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
BNP isn't a great skill check, so they wouldn't apply.
Actually, I phrased that wrong. I had 9 stacks of tier 3 fast track saved and when I used a BNP, the stacks were consumed but it didn't show any major progress, just the normal BNP progress.
Ah, yeah, that would be a bug then. With the BNP not being a great check they shouldn't be eating the stacks. :x
Video: https://youtu.be/ph393UVMWeM?t=370 at 6:10
Yes, the same thing happened to me. I think it's a bug.