If you had to choose one would you guys prefer licensed chapters or non-licensed chapter ?
I would say non licensed chapters because I kinda like how the devs come up with their own stuff.
I would say non licensed chapters because I kinda like how the devs come up with their own stuff.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Licensed chapters are cool and all, but non licensed chapters brings something unique to the fold and can be really good or can be really bad.
(even though people have different views on no licensed, example: i think the all kill chapter sucked but others didn't, each to their own)
So i would say non licensed
love non licensed chapters, but I’ve been waiting for another licensed chapter for a while now. not a video game license, another horror movie license. but yeah, I also enjoy non licensed chapters.
I agree with you all but you got to admit they have been underwhelming of late. I like the trickster and twins as a character I am just speaking on everything else related to them you know the balance issues with them.
Non licenced. Such huge potential for some brilliant designs and inspirations. Oni, Spirit for example are fantastic creations.
Both introduce bugs so i kinda dont want either.
I like non licensed characters because you can use shards and get them for free