Fellow survivors, stop acting so surprised

When the killer camps and tunnels because you thought it would be a good idea to flashlight click and teabag at every opportunity you get. If you're gonna act like an ass then you bet the killer is gonna respond the same way.

I always side with the killer in end game chat if he camps the crap out of a toxic survivor (I have bond as I play solo mostly so I always see them teabagging) because it's not needed. The worst part is that the same people probably write about how camping is unfair even though they brought it on themselves. :/

Comments

  • I agree. If your being toxic then you get toxicity in return.

    You shouldn't complain at all about something that was your fault

  • The kind of person that gets surprised when the player they taunted rises to the bait, is not the kind of person that will listen to your advice.

  • @xenotimebong said:

    The kind of person that gets surprised when the player they taunted rises to the bait, is not the kind of person that will listen to your advice.

    ^ This

    When they're being toxic as a survivor, it's "strategy". When the Killer decides to be toxic back, it's the killer being a toxic jerk.

  • Best post ever.

    And it's not just anger, it's fun killing a**holes.

  • @BrokenSouI said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/244446/fellow-survivors-stop-acting-so-surprised

    Mine is more when they obnoxiously body block with borrowed time and prevent me from getting a hit on their team mate. At that point. I'm like ok "You wanted my attention. You got my attention" I'll gladly eat a DS and tunnel you quickly out of the game

    Or when (in my case) getting a teammate running object and fast vaulting a window to get the killers attention.

  • You're forgetting that this is DBD. You'll pry peoples' "toxic noob baby killer go die " from their cold, dead hands.

  • I prefer to disarm their behavior by ignoring it and playing normally myself. (especially if clicky clicky person is following me while I chase somebody else - doing me a favor staying off gens) But if you're having fun, I won't judge you. Karmic justice is the best justice