Does Iron Maiden screw up Head-On?

I had an Oni get hit directly with Head-On and it did not stun him. The door animation just pushed him back. Is this a conflict between Iron Maiden and Head-On?

Comments

  • This content has been removed.
  • Did you ever find an answer to this question? I may test this out in a custom game this weekend.

  • Head-on should work regardless of iron maiden. Maybe it was a bug.

  • @Lenox said:

    Did you ever find an answer to this question? I may test this out in a custom game this weekend.

    No, Head on is kind of buggy so it is hard to determine why it works and doesn't. I do have a lot of times when the killer never opens the locker door and just reaches through it and grabs you even though I did Head-on.

  • Head On is honestly one of the most garbage perks in the game, for what it is. It's just a constant buggy let down. I've gotten grabbed out while MASHING space bar to stun- it just doesn't work at all with desync/lagging killers/etc. I used to run it with Q&Q and Inner Strength for some added protection, but after so many matches where it just didn't do what it should have I gave it up โ˜น


    Anyways, to answer your question, no, Iron Maiden does not counter Head On. Unless you don't get the stun- then you're just one hit away from going down ๐Ÿ˜ฉ LOL

  • @CheyeneKL said:

    Head On is honestly one of the most garbage perks in the game, for what it is. It's just a constant buggy let down. I've gotten grabbed out while MASHING space bar to stun- it just doesn't work at all with desync/lagging killers/etc. I used to run it with Q&Q and Inner Strength for some added protection, but after so many matches where it just didn't do what it should have I gave it up โ˜น

    Anyways, to answer your question, no, Iron Maiden does not counter Head On. Unless you don't get the stun- then you're just one hit away from going down ๐Ÿ˜ฉ LOL

    look it may be bad but it's the most fun perk in dbd and i will stand by this opinion until the day i die

  • @GoodBoyKaru said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2493814#Comment_2493814

    look it may be bad but it's the most fun perk in dbd and i will stand by this opinion until the day i die

    I LOVE Head On. I WANT it to be consistent ๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ˜” but I can only take being grabbed out of a locker by a killer who is STILL around the corner so many times... or killers who just don't get stunned even while being inches away from the locker ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ


    It basically leaves it to only be used for "toxic" reasons- most games I can't get anything out of it unless I'm playing with at least one friend and tell them "run past this locker!!!", otherwise I'm getting yoinked out before they're even in front of the locker or they're avoiding the stun with mystic powers ๐Ÿ’€๐Ÿ’€


    I did recently get a basement save with Head On that really swung the match in our favor... so it does truly have its moments... though rare LOL

  • @CheyeneKL said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2493818#Comment_2493818

    I LOVE Head On. I WANT it to be consistent ๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ˜” but I can only take being grabbed out of a locker by a killer who is STILL around the corner so many times... or killers who just don't get stunned even while being inches away from the locker ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ

    It basically leaves it to only be used for "toxic" reasons- most games I can't get anything out of it unless I'm playing with at least one friend and tell them "run past this locker!!!", otherwise I'm getting yoinked out before they're even in front of the locker or they're avoiding the stun with mystic powers ๐Ÿ’€๐Ÿ’€

    I did recently get a basement save with Head On that really swung the match in our favor... so it does truly have its moments... though rare LOL

    my favourite thing to do right now is Head On into Flashbang blind with Quick + Quiet and then Blast Mine for the extra jokes.

    though I fear this was more QnQ I did manage to get a pallet save on a demo jumping out of a nearby locker, got back into another one and then head on'd him. poor doggo