All seeing Spirit and Coxcombed Clapper

This, 3 slowdowns and BBQ(not op. I love bbq)

Just pointing out that this is all i see wraiths using now.

I get more wraiths than most Killers,even more than Blight.


But Despite the fact i used to love Wraith, I've bever understood who thought these add ons were okay.

They're dreadful to play against and all i see Wraith's using now. Turned one of my favorites into one of my least liked.

Some add ons are absurd, Coxcombed, All seeing, Rusty Shakle, Mint Rag, Iri Head, And I know its controversial to hate Wraith, and my opinions are usually hot takes but after 7 all seeings in 1 night I'm just ranting. Its frustrating being told "just run spine chill"

Yeah sacrifice 1 perk to deal with a killer.. like iron will for spirit, calm spirit for doc, etc. Or Ruin and pop for gen rush, Stridor for bugged sounds, sacrificial ward because map offerings are an issue.. That's not valid and just points out bhvr is running out of ideas for perks and using them as band-aids for unbalanced features.

Not discussing balance or anything just expressing hatred for a couple outdated add ons that should be retired for something fun.

I hate add ons to begin with though. Docs obnoxious a** has better yellows than Any Oni add on but top knot.


Tis the life of someone who's mains have bad iri add ons or bad add ins in general. :/ I'm ready to be insulted by Forum killers who only want buffs gor one side though.

Seriously i hate All seeing and Coxcombed Clapper though.


Edits touching up on grammar and clarifying the add on as spirit not ghost.

Sorry i was typing this after a day long grind to hit tier 70 and i was exhausted.

Tagged: Trusted

Comments

  • @Dweet_Unfairfield said:

    This, 3 slowdowns and BBQ(not op. I love bbq)

    Just pointing out that this is all i see wraiths using now.

    I get more wraiths than most Killers,even more than Blight.

    But Despite the fact i used to live Wraith, I've bever understood who thought these add ons were okay.

    They're dreadful to play against and all i see Wraith's using now. Turned one of my favorites into obe of my least liked.

    Some add ons are absurd, Coxcombed, All seeing, Rusty Shakle, Mint Rag, Iri Head, And I know its controversial to hate Wraith, and my opinions are usually hot takes but after 7 all seeings in 1 night I'm just ranting. Its frustrating being told "just run spine chill"

    Yeah sacrifice 1 perk to deal with a killer.. like iron will for spirit, calm spirit for doc, etc. Or Ruin and pop for gen rush, Stridor for bugged sounds, sacrificial ward because map offerings are an issue.. That's not valid and just points out bhvr is running out of ideas for perks and using them as band-aids for unbalanced features.

    Not discussing balance or anything just expressing hatred for a couple outdated add ons that should be retired for something fun.

    I hate add ons to begin with though. Docs obnoxious a** has better yellows than Any Oni add on but top knot.

    Tis the life of someone who's mains have bad iri add ons or bad add ins in general. :/ I'm ready to be insulted by Forum killers who only want buffs gor one side though.

    Seriously i hate All seeing Ghost and Coxcombed Clapper though.

    I forget my minds blanking what addons are these? Coxcombed is silent bell. Edit:oh its jumpscare wraith! Love this build! Yeah no its not busted you can run perks like spinechill (which counters pretty much all stealth characters and the undetectable status effect in general) or heal near pallets with sightlines. He will get a few hits on you guaranteed like scratched mirror myers but you can easily outplay it. Basically i get smacked run to like a pallet kinda in the open and heal on it. You can also still hear his footstep and gurgle so keep your ears out. Also it is a iridescent addon but its argumentative whether its better than the bone clapper. Bone clapper gives you basically free map pressure.

  • @supersonic853 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/244353/all-seeing-ghost-and-coxcombed-clapper

    I forget my minds blanking what addons are these? Coxcombed is silent bell.

    Ghost removes the TR for a few seconds after uncloaking i believe, basically lets you become a super fast Jumpscare Myers without the wall hacks, needless to say it's pretty nuts

  • @DragonMasterDarren said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2127208#Comment_2127208

    Ghost removes the TR for a few seconds after uncloaking i believe, basically lets you become a super fast Jumpscare Myers without the wall hacks, needless to say it's pretty nuts

    Yeah i looked it up. Its got the same general counterplay as scratched mirror myers though tbf.

  • @supersonic853 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2127214#Comment_2127214

    Yeah i looked it up. Its got the same general counterplay as scratched mirror myers though tbf.

    Not really sure about that, Scratched Myers moves slower then you and has a non-existent lunge, Ghost Clapper Wraith is faster then you, has a super lunge and also has the benefit of being invisible

    It ain't OP but it's really strong

  • Do you mean all seeing spirit(see the gen progress by their intensity) right?.

    I get that he can be annoying (cough hate hit and run tactic cough) but he can be fun to play against.

    I Do think some of his add-on need changes (blink and maybe windstorm) to do something out of cloak which would be a change of pace for him.

  • @zombitehdeath said:

    Do you mean all seeing spirit(see the gen progress by their intensity) right?.

    I get that he can be annoying (cough hate hit and run tactic cough) but he can be fun to play against.

    I Do think some of his add-on need changes (blink and maybe windstorm) to do something out of cloak which would be a change of pace for him.

    No its the jumpscare wraith build. Silent bell and your undetectable for 6 seconds after coming out of invisibility.

  • @DragonMasterDarren said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2127217#Comment_2127217

    Not really sure about that, Scratched Myers moves slower then you and has a non-existent lunge, Ghost Clapper Wraith is faster then you, has a super lunge and also has the benefit of being invisible

    It ain't OP but it's really strong

    I meant in spinechill and healing at pallets since if theres a pallet in the open theres no real way for wraith to sneak up on you.

  • @supersonic853 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2127220#Comment_2127220

    I meant in spinechill and healing at pallets since if theres a pallet in the open theres no real way for wraith to sneak up on you.

    ohhhhhhhhh, well now i feel silly

  • Honestly id be more terrified of serpent and the one where you tremendously break pallets quicker while cloaked. Especially since they bugfixed it you still get the lunge after the uncloak. You throw pallet he breaks it in like .5 seconds and immediately smacks you.

  • @supersonic853 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2127233#Comment_2127233

    Honestly id be more terrified of serpent and the one where you tremendously break pallets quicker while cloaked. Especially since they bugfixed it you still get the lunge after the uncloak. You throw pallet he breaks it in like .5 seconds and immediately smacks you.

    Shadow Dance on The Game is one of the most fun experiences you can have, really satisfying watching people pre throw a god pallet thinking they're safe and breaking it in half a second

  • @supersonic853 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2127223#Comment_2127223

    No its the jumpscare wraith build. Silent bell and your undetectable for 6 seconds after coming out of invisibility.

    I know. She just worded it weird since there is a add-on called all seeing spirit (which can be replaced with ghost) so I thought maybe she made an mistake and called it all seeing ghost.

  • @DragonMasterDarren said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2127240#Comment_2127240

    Shadow Dance on The Game is one of the most fun experiences you can have, really satisfying watching people pre throw a god pallet thinking they're safe and breaking it in half a second

    Then the serpeng uncloaks you after you break a pallet while cloaked. So its basically a quicker uncloak with a lunge and you remove a pallet. Lol. For so long though it was bugged so you didn't get the after cloak lunge after breaking a pallet with serpent once they fixed that and we got windstorm basekit ive been really enjoying it.

    https://youtu.be/-VCpMyyCASk


  • Which do you mean? "All Seeing" - Spirit/Blood, or "The Ghost" - Soot?

  • @Boss said:

    Which do you mean? "All Seeing" - Spirit/Blood, or "The Ghost" - Soot?

    I'm glad someone else noticed

  • It used to be more 'balanced' when he had a much slower movement speed. You sacrificed a ton of mobility for the best tracking in the game and a silent bell. I'm not saying it's overpowered or broken now, but it's definitely kind of dumb and a little too oppressive with his new movement speed buff. On their own they're fine, but together it's kinda stupid with how fast he is now. Maybe purple all-seeing should also reduce movement speed or something.

  • @supersonic853 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2127214#Comment_2127214

    Yeah i looked it up. Its got the same general counterplay as scratched mirror myers though tbf.

    But Myers with mirror is 105, has not lunge and has to slow to see aura.


    New Wraith is 150% can see auras with no limit or punishment. Is faster than most killers and has a lunge.

    No similar traits or counter-play beyond "run a perk or get gud" if i have to counter every killer with a perk that is stupid since i can only have 4.