YouTuber sent me a vailed threat .

hmm 3 months into my time playing dbd and a YouTuber threatens me because he spent the match we where in purpessfull sabatogeing are team . I noticed my other 2 team members vivi auar getting stuck will being stalked by a killer and he was zero damage or hooks whole game . then he was hiding in a locker as I was dieing . Seems there where 2killers in the game and he was the more dangers one. I watched him eascap but all most die to the tricksters showtime power shower of knives. Hmm guess he got anger I knew he was a killer and he sent me a mob like an I qout " you don't back stabe me . And I said " who the hell are you. he then said ok we will see . wow I've gotten the old mob we will see in real life but never from a glorified YouTuber . I don't wish to name him/her but I did report him on xbl . hmm nice people this game attracts. I get a lot of messages from ppl on how nice and how well I play but getting vailed threat from a YouTuber is a first in my life. help me out here. I truely am stumped.

Tagged: Mod

Comments

  • @GoodBoyKaru said:

    What

    I’m just as lost as you, mate.

  • I can tell English isn't your first language, there is a international section of the forum where you can type in your native language you know

  • If this happened in game, please use the in-game report feature if you believe that someone has threatened you in the after game chat.

    If this happened on another platform ie, Twitch or Twitter, then please report to that specific platform as we do not deal with things that happen outside of our own platform.