An Idea I Had

I come up with a lot, but this one I wanted to share with the community and is based off of another online game I play.

So, I was playing an online game and just to make things simple, we'll call it "Boop the Snoot" (everyone should do it). So I was playing Boop the Snoot after unlocking all the characters, which took forever to gain one until it went on sale for the easy way to just unlock everyone at the same time (from $40 down to $10 UGH what a deal). ANYWAYS, each character has on the side a place where you can click and it will show two achievements that you can do and complete for that character. Those same two achievements are also achievements on steam/xbox/whatever. So, what if the devs made it so that there was an "achievements" tab on the side where the inventory/bloodweb/cosmetics tabs are where it shows two achievements to complete and unlock in game and say, give bloodpoints or iri shards for completing it as a bonus. I was thinking the Adept Achievement and a certain type of unique achievement dedicated to each character in the game. Say a power achievement for the killers and some sort of achievement that goes with the survivors personality. (Ex: Do 2 gens as Dwight in a single trial. Escape the killer 5 times as Meg. etc)

And I am absolutely not saying this because I'm a Nintendo Switch player who doesn't have access to adepts or any achievements unless I play on steam and it doesn't run well on the only computer in my house that can run dbd at all. lmao

Comments