Rift close

It says 1 day does that mean 1 whole day?

And what day did it close. Trying so hard to finish I'm at 62 lol

Comments

  • I believe once it's less than a day, it'll start counting down hours, but I've always finished rifts with at least a week left so I've never paid too close attention. I'd still try to finish the rift as best you can tonight.

  • @ChurchofPig said:

    I believe once it's less than a day, it'll start counting down hours, but I've always finished rifts with at least a week left so I've never paid too close attention. I'd still try to finish the rift as best you can tonight.

    Man it's already almost 1am lol my eyes are hurting. It's been HOURS I started at like 58 haha

  • I'm on level 34. 1 day probably means whole day. When it will be less than day, it will count hours, if I remember correctly.

  • @kaeru said:

    I'm on level 34. 1 day probably means whole day. When it will be less than day, it will count hours, if I remember correctly.

    Okay :)

  • It's 1 day and 10 hours left.

  • @kaeru said:

    It's 1 day and 10 hours left.

    Phew thank you ๐Ÿ˜Š