Breakdown Exploit actually has a counter
I have faced more and more people using the Perk ever since the Devs/Mods confirmed its not bannable.
Dead Man Hang legit counters it and renders 4 survivors wasted a Perk, i call that a win! so many of them just hide in the corner i just bleed them out or i take iron grasp and agitation and just take them to basement lol
Comments
But the odds of going against anyone using it are slim to none, so it doesn't really matter.
Hooks do respawn even if they had the perk on it, its confirmed, so theres counterplay unless ppl saying theres none
I'm confused. Dead Man's Switch? Or Hangman's Trick? I'm lost here.
Dead Man’s Hang?
what's the breakdown exploit?
Hangman’s trick doesn’t regenerate hooks anymore I don’t think
Yeah 2016 sabo meta had counter too. Just bring them to the basement or slug until they die
Hooks get broken forever
If dead man hang you meant by hangman trick then it trying to go back to it glory days.