Is my game bugged or is just no one talking about this major update?
Okay so there was a time apparently where killers couldn't hear their own chase music (I was taking a break at the time so I wouldn't know), but it was a bug and patched out right? I'm now having a similar thing and I felt like it was a change the devs purposely made because my chase music sounds, muffled? Like not mute but just quieter, and not in simply audio but as if I can hear it through a wall. I know this isn't my headphones because other noises, like setting traps or kicking a gen sound normal. The other part is that gens are much quieter now and I can't really hear survivors grunts of pain, but can easily hear their footsteps.
There's no other discussions about this so at this point I'm starting to wonder if it's a bug. It was nice at first but now I'm finding it annoying.
Comments
Chase music being quieter would be nice, but no.
This is very much a bug.
Were you playing trickster recently? If you activate maij event right as the game ends, it will get the whole game stuck in that muffled sound that it does at the start of it. The lobby is fine but the rest of ny matches were weird.
I was using Trickster, but I don't recall ever using his main even just as the game ended. I only played one match with him for my daily and while I did use main event once to get a down, that was the only time I ever used it and it was towards the middle of the match.
Yeah I figured at this point. I mentioned it previously but it isn't all sunshine and rainbows, nearly completed gens can't be heard unless I'm close enough to see how far it's progressed and are otherwise mute, and everyone getting a free iron-will makes chases just unnecessarily harder, hearing footsteps is nice though. The most annoying thing is the music itself, like I said it sounds muffled, muddied, whatever you want to call it. Sure it's quieter but it's annoyingly distorted and I was hearing it constantly.