Do you guys think deathslinger should get some addon changes since huntress did ?
Although im a deathslinger main to be honest I feel like he needs some new addon reworks especially iri coin and hellshire iron because I cant really capitalize on using either one of those iri's. Not like I can turn my head all the way around like an owl to see auras in my terror radius when a survivor is speared. Iri coin I would say you would have to be good at shooting from a far and a few maps make it hard for him to get it to perfection.
Comments
No. Huntress had an add-on change because her add-ons were old per se and some were too strong for current dbd. Deathslinger's were made with current dbd in mind. Huntress also had the wrong number of each rarity of add-on, but if what's in the ptb goes live then she still won't have the "right" number.
@ChurchofPig i know that but I was just saying for the heck of it
His addons are ok imo. Most of them are useful in some way
If anyone needs an addon pass it's legion.
I don't think they'd do it just for the heck of it. I don't think that would be good for balancing purposes.
There's certainly some not very useful Deathslinger addons, but I don't think he's really in need of an addon change over killers like Ghostface, Pig, and Myers.
Newer Killers like Deathslinger (who are doing pretty well) won't be getting looked at for a while I think. If anything, next round of addon passes will go to Killers that are underperforming along with buffs to their base powers- think Plague, Legion, maybe Wraith, maybe Twins (lets be real, Twins are in a sad spot rn). I'd like to say Clown but it hasn't been 6 months since his 'rework' so I don't think he'll be majorly looked at for a long time.
a lot of his add-ons are bad. Aiming add-ons should be reworked at least
Yeah, his addons are pretty bad and do not scale up well, look at the Hellshire iron ultra-rare, it sucks.
Some of his add ons are really weird and pointless
Secondary Main Deathslinger here
Nerf Hellshire Iron and Iri coin