Why does iridescent king have such a low drop rate ?

I’ve noticed that whenever I’m spending on doctor I either get a iri Queen or a mori ? I even was watching one of Otz’s vids and he has 23 iri kings and 53 iri queens ? Is it because of how annoying the add on can be ?

Tagged: Trusted

Comments

  • I have the opposite problem. I have an abundance of Iridescent Kings, but a very low drop rate of Iridescent Queens. It’s very annoying.

  • I can't answer this as I haven't begun my p3 course to Doc yet, but I can confirm this for pyramid head though, I have WAY too many goblets and WAY too little mettatrons

  • Welcome to the wonderful world of RNG.

  • Welcome to RNG!

  • Gods of RNG and their unexplainable actions.

  • Thats RNG.

    Otz having so many Iridescent Queens does not mean anything, because Iridescent Queen was a yellow Add On before (one of the Tapes).

  • Same here except with iri bricks. I can’t get any it seems like

  • I never even looked at it since I couldn't care less for ultra rare Add-ons, but I remember when Blight got released, till Lvl 50 I only got Iri. Blight Tags. I even opened a bug report thread because even after lvl 50 I still only got the Blight Tags, not a single CP 33. And after I made the thread, the next Bloodweb included CP 33 xD.

  • @Aven_Fallen said:

    Thats RNG.

    Otz having so many Iridescent Queens does not mean anything, because Iridescent Queen was a yellow Add On before (one of the Tapes).

    yeah sorry I totally forgot they reused some add ons

  • If you really want to check big numbers, I'd advise you to check Archdruid Drey/Dreyalgia. They are a doc main and plays without addons, quite a hoarder I may add. The last time I saw them, they were reaching for 1000 kings. I don't remember the number of queens tho.