Nice Spawn locations
Spawned directly in front of a meg on Badham
The image is a bit late. Wasnt expecting to have a survivor in my face.
Spawned directly in front of a meg on Badham
The image is a bit late. Wasnt expecting to have a survivor in my face.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
At least a year now, since that's when i had a Meg spawn in front of my Hillbilly in the Killer Shack.
it was 2 days ago at rank 2
had all 4 survivors spawn in killer shack and michael also spawned in killer shack. It was a while ago tho
Yeah they're aware of the issue with spawns and it's gotten worse since the latest patch.
I've been on both sides of that.
They fixed it. Then it broke again recently. Prob with the Spirit patch.
I've had the game since day 1 PS4 launch and I can tell you it has been around since the start. Although incredibly rare to see (only a handful of times for me) it has become a little more common since the Clown chapter release. They have only recently talked about fixing this issue because of this reason. The worst I've seen was a YouTuber who spawned with all 4 survivors in the killer shack, and the worst I've personally witnessed was 2 survivors, one who spawned nearly touching me with the other a short distance on a hill facing me.
Spawned behind leatherface two weeks ago, like two feet away. There was an awkward few seconds where I crouched there like a bunny in the damn headlights while I could see him debating between helpless me and the rest of the map. Then i guess he took pity on me since he dashed to somewhere else on the map.
To be fair, i wouldn't have blamed him if he'd taken the free kill, especially since i froze, not knowing ######### to do since it hadn't happened before, but the fair chance was appreciated.
Though not outrageous, i did spawn on a hill once in Crotus Prenn Asylum, and saw a Laurie at one of those "4 vertical walls" sections during the camera pan at the beginning.
They had the chance to run away from me, but it's still pretty bad to not even give them the chance to stay hidden at the beginning.
In my entire playtime it happened maybe 2 or 3 times that I actually spawned close to a survivor.
When I count the times they spawn directly on top of my hex perks...... well