4.6.1 Killer Tier List
Got bored, decided to make a tier list on the upcoming patch and I probably have a controversial one, feel free to discuss.
Yes, Blight is the third strongest killer in the game, I will fight you on this.
Tagged:
Trusted
Got bored, decided to make a tier list on the upcoming patch and I probably have a controversial one, feel free to discuss.
Yes, Blight is the third strongest killer in the game, I will fight you on this.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Id throw pig at the bottom due to rng nature where you can only top off at a certain level since you can't control that and she is the only killer with no gameplay after last gen is done. Everyone can do what she does after last gen and better.
My tier list in my opinion. I ordered it in the right order like Nurse best killer then spirit then blight and so on...