Please no.
P3 Claudette with a key running No Mither, Iron Will, Spine Chill and Unbreakable.
Just... why? Why is this even a build?
And why the actual ######### have I seen this three times?
P3 Claudette with a key running No Mither, Iron Will, Spine Chill and Unbreakable.
Just... why? Why is this even a build?
And why the actual ######### have I seen this three times?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Why not?
With no D Strike that just sounds like an EZ way to get tunneled out of the match. If I ever decide to meme and do an immersed claudette build I never bring an item of any kind, can't blend as well.
No Mither AND Unbreakable? ๐
breaking news: survivor brings item and equips perks
It probably is a meme build.
It's either that or the worthless Blendette stereotype is more accurate than anyone could have imagined.
That's just yucky.