Praise the Entity
“dare fatis vela” - sail where fate directs
go with the flow. dont swf, the entity doesnt like that.
dont bring items, the entity will provide boxes.
dont use offerings, the entity will build what it wants anyway.
just play dbd. the entity will provide you with fun. praise to the new god.

go with the flow. dont swf, the entity doesnt like that.
dont bring items, the entity will provide boxes.
dont use offerings, the entity will build what it wants anyway.
just play dbd. the entity will provide you with fun. praise to the new god.

Comments
Praise be unto Her.
Is this new religion? Were do i sign up?
Praise the Entity
technically SWF is outside The Entity's [praise Her] juristiction. SWF is clearly a abomination and an insult to our faith.
But I disagree about offerings. The Entity [priase Her] likes those.
Yeah... I think I'll just do whatever I want. But have fun with whatever this is.
I'm listening....but will the entity aid in summoning the chapters? I mean we could base a whole society around that one.
It makes sense The Entity [praise Her] is female.
There’s a spider motif in its “legs” during the sacrifice phase and the use of the term “blood web” and the idea of being trapped like insects and being tortured by this pseudo-god all invokes arachnids.
So why feminine? Many spiders are cannibals and it’s the female that eats the male. The Entity [praise Her] is a devourer. Devourer of hope, of souls, of people.
She is our dreadful spider god.
Praise Her!!!