Let's play Bug, Exploit, or Cheat! Part 2

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VT8i383G9K4

Who can tell me what happened here?

Edit: uploaded a longer lead up video.

Comments

  • I'd been chasing him for 60 seconds, hatch and doors were closed. I'll make the video a bit longer.


  • @shalo said:

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z80zJpP2ntw

    Who can tell me what happened here?

    you should check his steam profile to see if people in comments arent telling he is hacking or lagswitching

  • Nani? looks like massive lag from that guy.

  • @shalo said:

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z80zJpP2ntw

    Who can tell me what happened here?

    That definitely looks like a cheat to me. Did you make sure to report them?

  • All I can say, is that I'm confused by this a lot.

    I really don't know...

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    I guess connection problem personally. He already left and on your screen he just stood there

    Happened to me once, all of the sudden my connection went dog #########, a survivor wanted to mock me on the hatch like 80 meters away, I downed him and hooked him and all of the sudden I got teleported back to the spot where my connection went bad

    idk man he looks too far away to get to the gate and he vaults the pallet. I bet it was a teleport hack.

  • I have had major lag (1000 ping) and I can say that isn't lag because something like that has never happened to me looks more like a hack to me.

  • Looks like cheating tbh, if he was lagging he would have been walking in one direction or doing the same action for a longer time than usual and then snapping back shortly after for me to even remotely think it would be lag. The timing in this is too convenient to not be suspicious.

  • That thar is a hacker. Submit that thar s* to the devs.

  • Hacker. They're very common right now, and there has been no indication of any fixes or acknowledgement in the patch notes.

    They must be extremely accessible right now, as I've seen multiple hackers on console and PC both lately.

  • Hmm, a rank 1 survivor who magically escapes just when it seems that he's about to lose. Nothing suspicious about that.

  • i'd guess cheating

  • That is probably a hacker. Lag would have created a different situation.