I’m so glad that console doesn’t have the chat box
I had a match against a Trickster who happened to be a TTV. So after the match ended I went to say GG as he did play well and it was an awful map for him. What do I find? Another survivor in the chat box insulting me and saying I did nothing to help the team. What’s funny about that is I did generators, totems, hook saves AND was the one who opened the exit gate that helped that same survivor escape. But I did nothing? I swear that all that box is, is a way for people to blame others for their own mistakes.
Even the TTV said I was a good player and he laughed at the fact they had the audacity to try to drag my name through the mud.
Please keep the chat box on PC. As we don’t want it. 😜
Comments
I want it so I can GG all my matches :)
I'm on console and I want it. I think having a chat box will help strengthen the community and having no way to communicate with other platform will be bad because we might not gain friendship from other platform and might feel distant to them.
this is my opinion tho
I rarely see wholesome post-chat conversations. I’m not saying they don’t happen, but it’s normally somebody telling you to die because apparently they can’t tell the difference between real life and gaming.
I had to turn my direct messages off on Xbox when I first started playing. The amount of abuse you get as a killer is unreal. Don't think I've came across anything like it before in any game I've played online in the last 16 years.
ALL of your matches?
So long as the killer isn’t toxic it’s a GG!
It’s why my PlayStation messages are set to friends only. I’ve received the odd message here and there from other online games. But DBD is something else entirely. It’s like a cult. Some people act as if you’ve harmed their loved ones when you hook their survivor lol. I remember scrolling through my messages and I’d say that 9/10 of them were from DBD players. It’s scary how many nut jobs play this game. They need a padded cell, not internet access. 🤣
I always turn off messages when I play killer because survivors are way more toxic. I don't got time to sit around and argue with you over a video game.
I feel the same way. I’ve never had a killer message me before. Only survivors. Doesn’t matter if I’m a killer or their fellow teammate, they always find something to complain about. 😂
I want it on ps4 personally i like to say GG WP or just ask them something like where was your hex totem, etc. Just conversation yknow nothing annoying.
Theres always the option to turn it off anyway or ignore salty comments.