Archive charms from page 4 and 3
So, what's the deal with archive charms in this Tome? Page 4 reward charm is the same charm as the page 3 charm, but with different rarity and different name? Isn't it supposed to be some upgraded version of the previous charm?
Comments
There are differences, however subtle.
Clearly not the same charm.
Ugh, they reposed some spider legs, I see now. How lazy they are. I thought it would be more shiny at least.
Maybe you should actually equip it in-game, then you'd realize that all level 4 charms come with visual effects.
I'll try it but it seems like this page 4 charm has exactly the same effect as page 3 charm.
The page 4 glows a little and some rocks move around the tower I think? Eh I dunno, I don't like this charm anyway.
Corporate needs you to find the difference between these two pictures. Yes, that's not the same charm. Believe me. Don't ask which one is where.
The lvl 4 one glows more and has rocks that circle the tower.
they could've animated a little main going up the stairs
Oh, I see the problem. My graphic settings are to low to see the difference