Which killer should be reworked/nerfed Next?

Comments

  • Trickster is to op

  • Trapper is the only killer among the original 3 that really hasn't received the treatment he deserved. Then again the treatment they gave to billy was horrible as his base-kit was fine but his add-ons were not, it's quite the opposite for Trapper and Wraith. Wraith recently got changed so he no longer needs to rely on only windstorm add-ons (even if I disagree with the nerf to his movement speed while uncloaking), but Trapper remains the same in that he's received very little love and needs add-ons to perform.

    I do not count increasing the setting speed and allowing him to reset traps as a "buff," while they were undoubtedly so, they were just unnecessary weaknesses that remained from a different time that needed to be changed. He still needs his base-kit to be improved drastically. I say this by the way even though Trapper is one of the killers I play least.

  • Hmm, let's see...

    Trapper is pretty weak rn, and pretty boring to play against right now.

    Myers is pretty bland at the moment, the most bland out of all of them IMO.

    Freddy I feel needs a rework as well, but they already worked so hard on it.

    Pig also needs a rework, her ambush sucks balls.

    Spirit, we already know the answer to her.

    Clown already got a rework and I really like it tbh.

    I think Twins needs her gameplay adjusted to not have to rely on camping, tunneling, and slugging.

    Myers is pretty outdated compared to the others IMO. It's a tie between him and Trapper in my case.