Just killer daily rituals
I don't know if anyone else has been having these but for maybe 2 months now i've gotten nothing but killer daily rituals and it's getting annoying so is this bug or is there an explanation for it
Tagged:
Pending
I don't know if anyone else has been having these but for maybe 2 months now i've gotten nothing but killer daily rituals and it's getting annoying so is this bug or is there an explanation for it
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Just rng my guy. I rarely get surv daily's too, wish you could choose witch side you wanted or somethin like that.
Probably devs trying to encourage people to play killers more?
I got a lot of killer dailys too lately. It seems that when I play more killer, I get survivor missions and vice versa.
Maybe this rng could be solved if the mission were "Do X (killer) or do Y (survivor) for 30k BP"
In previous Q&A they've said they know that the dailies tend to be more killer sided and they'd work on a fix. That was some time ago, it doesn't seem to be a priority to fix.