alright so i understand that everyone is going to be mad mad in the comments saying i need to add both, but i actually want input on which one you do more, so just choose one if that is the case.
Primarily killer, due to the obscene wait times for lobbies for survivor and the fact that I can only play after 8:00 pm for a total of one hour a day.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
In general killer, but today I've been playing more survivor.
Primarily killer, due to the obscene wait times for lobbies for survivor and the fact that I can only play after 8:00 pm for a total of one hour a day.
1. SoloQ bad
2. Survivor queues bad
Survivor. I like playing Killer but I'm easily stressed so I don't play as much as I'd like to.
I play survivor more. I would like to play killer more, But it is often very stressful for me.