why
Aren’t they like really old challenges?
You can't ask too much from survivors /s ;P
@Phasmamain said:Aren’t they like really old challenges?
@Phasmamain said:
I don't think so, I remember the old challenges being much bigger than the current ones
Oh, please tell me that wasn't just a visual glitch and you truly only needed 2 seconds
@MadLordJack said:Oh, please tell me that wasn't just a visual glitch and you truly only needed 2 seconds
@MadLordJack said:
sadly I can't test it out myself since it's not my daily :( it's Morf_'s
2 seconds? My Blendette spirit doesn't like that, it is way too much.
goddamn, meanwhile i get sabotage 15 hooks
@Exerlin said:https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2119515#Comment_2119515sadly I can't test it out myself since it's not my daily :( it's Morf_'s
@Exerlin said:
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2119515#Comment_2119515
Seems like they try to adapt the challenge to the brain capacity of the player...
Behavior be like:
It was a challenge that was bugged and only registered like 10 seconds of each match.
So they changed it to 2 seconds so people could get it done.
It was originally 90 seconds iirc
Well, we did have a tome challenge to earn 1 point in altruism or something along those lines
Pro nurse mains: Im gonna end this man whole career
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Aren’t they like really old challenges?
You can't ask too much from survivors /s ;P
I don't think so, I remember the old challenges being much bigger than the current ones
Oh, please tell me that wasn't just a visual glitch and you truly only needed 2 seconds
sadly I can't test it out myself since it's not my daily :( it's Morf_'s
2 seconds? My Blendette spirit doesn't like that, it is way too much.
goddamn, meanwhile i get sabotage 15 hooks
Seems like they try to adapt the challenge to the brain capacity of the player...
Behavior be like:
It was a challenge that was bugged and only registered like 10 seconds of each match.
So they changed it to 2 seconds so people could get it done.
It was originally 90 seconds iirc
Well, we did have a tome challenge to earn 1 point in altruism or something along those lines
Pro nurse mains: Im gonna end this man whole career