Matchmaking system is broken.
Second game with Freddy in my life, I get 2 red ranks. Explain to me how is that even possible if I don't even know how to use my killer correctly. Hope that MMR matchmaking system that will be implemented in the future change something.

Comments
But-
The MMR system isn't on. They tested it a few weeks ago and turned it off.
Also, you might wanna censor those names. Even if nothing toxic was said, I think it goes against the rules.
It isn’t switched on yet.
The MMR it's not on, so this thread its useless, the regular dbd matchmaking it's bad and everybody know that
1) mmr isn't on yet
2) if mmr was on the ranks would mean nothing
Wait, this is not supposed to be normal ?
I get Rainbow Ranks all the time.
Also the sky is blue.
But seriously yeah it's been broken for a long time, here's hoping they get SBM up and running soon.
Love how his complaint is about current matchmaking and everyone thinks its about mmr lol
Maybe because op opens his statement why explaining his amount of experience on freddy which has noch impact on matchmaking without mmr.
The post has been edited my dude, when it was originally posted OP was complaining about MMR.