New Bloodweb algorithim?
EVERY single time I'd take a perk that was Tier I, it would come back in the next bloodweb at Tier II.
This only applied to Tier I perks, but regardless, this is a massive QOL improvement if you wanted a very specific perk to be at least Tier II.
Comments
I did notice that it seemed to be prioritizing ones that i already had at least 1 level of.
Indeed, especially when you want to upgrade your newly bought character and the only perks you get are monstruous shrine, unrelenting, zanshin tactics, nemesis, cruel limits etc. It is wonderful when not only you get spammed with them on tier 1, but then you also get spammed with tier 2.๐
It sucks when you can't even get tier 1 of what you want tho lol
And here I am with BBQ tier 1 on Oni even after 3mil BP...we need to nerf grind and let us earn more BP
What we need is the price of bloodweb items to go down so we can just get on to the next web level FASTER. Then we wouldn't care.