So can midwich be permanently disabled

I have a very personal vendetta against that map it's so boring every loop is relatively safe and its just jumping between classroom to class room hopeing your team hasn't used all the pallets probably the worst map in dbd

(I'm just satly) got power starved as oni I got my power 2 time the entire match because the pre dropped every pallet spent more time breaking things then chasing

Comments

  • Ah yes, Holding-W, my favorite map.

  • As a Nurse main, I do not support this. As a survivor main, though, I completely agree.

  • @onemind said:

    I have a very personal vendetta against that map it's so boring every loop is relatively safe and its just jumping between classroom to class room hopeing your team hasn't used all the pallets probably the worst map in dbd

    (I'm just satly) got power starved as oni I got my power 2 time the entire match because the pre dropped every pallet

    The map in particular promotes a stealthy approach, which I like, but it also mandates a stealthy approach. You CANNOT afford to loop on this map... or do any kind of chases. It feels impossible to lose Killers if they're too close, which is problematic if Midwich is a "stealth" map.

    I would love it if it got reworked tbh.

  • I would like this map to be permanently disabled for every killer except Nurse.

  • @OopsAllHexes said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/243619/so-can-midwich-be-permanently-disabled

    The map in particular promotes a stealthy approach, which I like, but it also mandates a stealthy approach. You CANNOT afford to loop on this map... or do any kind of chases. It feels impossible to lose Killers if they're too close, which is problematic if Midwich is a "stealth" map.

    I would love it if it got reworked tbh.

    I like stealthy approaches but how are you supposed to approach stealthily as oni?

  • @OopsAllHexes said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/243619/so-can-midwich-be-permanently-disabled

    The map in particular promotes a stealthy approach, which I like, but it also mandates a stealthy approach. You CANNOT afford to loop on this map... or do any kind of chases. It feels impossible to lose Killers if they're too close, which is problematic if Midwich is a "stealth" map.

    I would love it if it got reworked tbh.

    you say that, i looped a wraith for 4 gens on that map.

    i say "looped", i mean i held w dropped all 4 god pallets and guessed right on a couple of mindgameable ones and just kinda... all gens got done and we won

  • I just realised that every indoor map has been licensed except for lery's lmao