I had a vision about the next chapter ...

Call me crazy, but I feel like the survivors of this episode will be Claire Redfield and Leon Kennedy. And that still does not know who it is, only that we know that Umbrella Corp is in the territory of the entity. But the cote message of "Kill or Die" is something that leaves me intrigued and it is obvious that the survivor is Claire, as he said at Christmas, "STARS" are coming as everything pointed to Resident Evil and in the end, destiny has been compliment. And Leon for? because in the teaser Felix is ​​the victim and he has a certain resemblance to Leon. Maybe my vision can be true or false, but imagine being chased by Freddy Krueger being Leon Kennedy and Claire Redfield with a "No Place to Hide" music.

Comments

  • Dead by Daylight: Tank Controls edition.

    If one of the survivors doesn't have white shoes I'm gonna be very confused.

    I also want the umbrella charm.

  • @Ferrari334 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/243618/i-had-a-vision-about-the-next-chapter

    Its gonna be Leon Kennedy, RPD map, with Tyrant being an improved Michael Myers 2.0

    Or Clair and Chris, and Tyrant with an RPD map.

    Tyrannt doesnt have anything comparable to do with each other besides both a big bois.


    Tyrannt doesnt stalk, hes just gonna give it to ya.

  • Jill and Chris survivors,Albert Wesker killer












    😅

  • @Jarol said:

    Call me crazy, but I feel like the survivors of this episode will be Claire Redfield and Leon Kennedy. And that still does not know who it is, only that we know that Umbrella Corp is in the territory of the entity. But the cote message of "Kill or Die" is something that leaves me intrigued and it is obvious that the survivor is Claire, as he said at Christmas, "STARS" are coming as everything pointed to Resident Evil and in the end, destiny has been compliment. And Leon for? because in the teaser Felix is ​​the victim and he has a certain resemblance to Leon. Maybe my vision can be true or false, but imagine being chased by Freddy Krueger being Leon Kennedy and Claire Redfield with a "No Place to Hide" music.

    Untitled Image

    Just saying, Leon and Claire are not in S.T.A.R.S , that would be Jill and Chris you are thinking of. I really thinking the Survivor will 100% be Jill as she is so Iconic more so than Claire I would argue. Leon & Jill are the most Iconic if you as me.