Can we fix the item tech?

Its so annoying and toxic. (Waiting for people to be mad confused lol) in all seriousness if you do this your kinda a jerk and i hope you die by the killer so i can take back what was mine. Its happened to me twice because i try to be a team player. (This is mostly a joke post but i just find it generally halarious this is a thing and people are that stingy and selfish)

Comments

  • Have you ever showed a key to a teammate only for them to steal it and proceed to die? Source, done that in my early days :P

  • @lagosta said:

    Have you ever showed a key to a teammate only for them to steal it and proceed to die? Source, done that in my early days :P

    I laugh when survivors do the tech just for them to die later and i take it back and survive.

  • I've literally never fallen for an item tech in my life and I find it kind of funny

  • @SkeletalElite said:

    I've literally never fallen for an item tech in my life and I find it kind of funny

    Yeah ive only fell for it twice but its not something i expect people accidently cancel heal all the time because of game lag so normally i just restart the heal on instinct. Guess i gotta pay 100% attention now. Sucks.

  • I have no clue what your talking about

  • @dspaceman20 said:

    I have no clue what your talking about

    know how people will cancel heal on accident all the time so you just restart healing them on instinct? Well swap item and heal are the same button. So people will pretend to game lag and drop their item on the floor. Normally a brown toolbox. Then when you swap on accident they yoink your item.

  • @supersonic853 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2117796#Comment_2117796

    know how people will cancel heal on accident all the time so you just restart healing them on instinct? Well swap item and heal are the same button. So people will pretend to game lag and drop their item on the floor. Normally a brown toolbox. Then when you swap on accident they yoink your item.

    Oh ok. I don't think I ever had this happen to me before.

  • I had this happen to me, but the person was kind enough to give me my item back after I was done healing them. I would have been angry...

  • I want them to fix this not just because item tech is annoying but so many times I've had an item and gone to unhook someone in basement but they're hooked where someone previously died with an item so instead of unhooking I'm item switching which wastes time and/or gets one/both of us killed. All they have to do is separate "pick up item" from "interactions"

  • @bm33 said:

    I want them to fix this not just because item tech is annoying but so many times I've had an item and gone to unhook someone in basement but they're hooked where someone previously died with an item so instead of unhooking I'm item switching which wastes time and/or gets one/both of us killed. All they have to do is separate "pick up item" from "interactions"

    THAT one is annoying, the other one with the healing I have never even seen happening

  • This content has been removed.
  • @Mooks said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2118136#Comment_2118136

    THAT one is annoying, the other one with the healing I have never even seen happening

    I've had healing one happen handful of times. It's annoying like the old chest tech, just teammate doing something scummy to frustrate a random. They fixed chest tech so hopefully they'll fix this one as well, especially since it can be game changer at basement hooks.