Resident evil map

If there's 1% chance of getting map which u would u prefer?

Racoon city

Mansion

Ship map from revelation 1

Village (re4)

Temple (re5)

Bakers house

Abandoned jail map from start of revelation 2

Comments

  • @justbecause said:

    If there's 1% chance of getting map which u would u prefer?

    Racoon city

    Mansion

    Ship map from revelation 1

    Village (re4)

    Temple (re5)

    Bakers house

    Abandoned jail map from start of revelation 2

    Id bet money that it won't be Rev 1 ship, Rev 2 jail, and re5 temple. The rest are much more likely

  • RE1 Mansion, Racoon City, the RE2 police department are my guesses.

  • hopefully Raccoon city we need a city map

  • I'd personally like the R.D.P.

  • Outdoor raccoon city map would be nice

  • Mah man, speculations aside, I think it's nice to see what they did to SH to set our expectations. Since there was only one chapter to cover all of the main 3 titles, the devs opted to take a single element from each game:

    1. SH1: Midwich School Map
    2. SH2: Pyramid Head Antagonist
    3. SH3: Heather/Cheryl Main Character.

    I am not sure if we will have more RE chapters after this one, so they will probably try to cover the first main titles in a similar fashion. Some re3 title combinations are:

    image.png

    OR

    image.png


  • I would take any of the above just the very fact that Resident evil is coming to DBD is amazing!