Kill or be killed
So this line was used in announce of resident evil chapter, exact same line said Claire from Resident evil could it be hint or am I just deluded 😂
So this line was used in announce of resident evil chapter, exact same line said Claire from Resident evil could it be hint or am I just deluded 😂
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I mean I think that’s been a phrase decades before RE first got released
It made me wonder if a new mechanic is going to be added with the RE chapter. Survivors don't kill anything so the phrase implies the killer kills and the survivors just be killed with no option. Or could it mean we'll be having to take out some zombies RE style against the new killer? Hmmmm
Interesting theory tho
Don't survivors already kill Victor whenever they kick him? He just regenerates a new body inside Fiona.
Or maybe it means that you have 2 roles in DBD kill (being the killer) or be killed (being a survivor)