Resident evil chapter
So I'm someone who grew up with Resident evil and by 24 years now I'm still hugeee fan of it and main every game of franchise all characters have much love from me Ada,Leon, Chris, Jill, Claire, even sheeva and moira along with Helena from resident evil 6 now I wanna hear your opinion who would you like to see out of those characters and why?
I probably would want Leon and Ada (or Claire) because of obvious reason they are hands down iconic duo
As matter of killer my opinion is kinda weird and idk if it makes sense but I would love to see Marguerite from Re7 her power would be pretty same she can send bugs to attack you and injure you and as matter of m1 she can use her lamp (lol I know this probably doesn't make sense ๐ but would be cool)
Comments
I would love to see Jack Baker, I watched a video of a guy who explained why Jack would be the best pick. He tells that Jack has personality, and character compared to Nemesis or Mr.X. Jack brings up an emotional feeling that neither the two tyrants do. But I would think that an RE Chapter would bring something for everyone, both the old fans of the games like yourself and the new fans of the new games like myself
I'm also a Marquerite fan, she is an awesome character with excellent voice acting. She could also plant her hives throughout the map in strategic places.
Probably won't happen tho. :(
Yeah I think bringing two survs from original games would be cool and bringing killer from new ones either Jack or Marguerite, I really love Mr x and tyrant but I can't really imagine them being in dbd
Probably won't but yeah it would be very cool to see it and she's kidna creepy hands down lol
I agree. Having the survivors and map being from the earlier RE games and then having the killer be from the later RE games could appease both sides of the community.
Personally my ideal RE chapter would be:
Thats kidna how I feel, imo Mr. X in RE 2 didn't have as much personality as Jack did, and coming up with a power that does justice to the character is hard. Everyone wants Nemesis but in order for him to remotely work at all is that he cant use his rocket launcher without people crying for a nerf which results in said nerf, and everyone is not happy on both sides
Maybe I'm wrong but I don't see how to adjust power of nemesis or mr x etc in dbd because in re they are very powerful and neither side will be happy about either being overpowered or nerfing them to ground so yeah I agree maybe the killer will be someone totally not monster from main storyline re has hundreds of monsters throughout years I guess we'll see
Indeed your right, so the Devs of both Capcom and DBD need to choose wisely
Na have the rocket launcher as a mori sometimes simple things require simple solution's nemissis stands them up kicked them back and blows them up with a rocket launcher the one thing I dont know what to expect is what will happen to the body will it just be gone or laying there intact?
Oh geez if they somehow have the body intact after that mori, people will riot
I am still upset nothing happens to the survivor in the Bubba and Billy mori
Exactly but they cant show a decapitated body it goes against many cultures beliefs gents why demo leaves them intact so they would have to despawn the body
At least show their damn ribcage, even Demos is amazing yet nothing happens, then again if the head came off that would mean decapitation and some countries don't like that
I still don't understand how this is a horror game yet its censored so much it doesn't really feel like it, but yeah censorship in other countries is probably what caused it
I mean sure they could add those types of gore if they wanted to but at the cost of customers