But why tho π
Why man am I fixing a gen to have some nut job bring a killer to my gen π seriously fam... take him away!!! I don't need that man. πππ
Why man am I fixing a gen to have some nut job bring a killer to my gen π seriously fam... take him away!!! I don't need that man. πππ
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
You can fix generators?! Well damn, Iβve been playing this game wrong this entire time. π€―
People suck as teammates a lot of the time lol.
Sometimes I can understand doing this though.
-if you are being chased and already injured it could be worth trying to have an uninjured survivor take over
- have someone else be chased if they haven't been hooked or if you are on your final hook.
-if the person on gen has been a major tool and/or potato
Other than that I won't do it intentionally. Sometime people are careless lol
Missed the point I was making there mate π³ other geezer who commented got the jist of it π
How are they supposed to know that you're on the gen if they don't have Bond and can't physically see you?
I didnβt miss the point. I just chose to make a joke. π
I know π€ some of the comments I've seen from you have been hilarious buddy ππ hope you're all good my friend. Xx
Cant know that for sure. I've had a few today that has had that activated though ππ
*tips hat*
Thank you very much.
Iβm doing great thanks. Just relishing in the Resident Evil hype. I hope youβre doing good too. π€π»
Same. I made a thread about a possible massive chapter and even though it's not real I'm super hyped.
Link? π
hereya go. Let me know what ya think. I doubt all of it will be in (or even most of it) but I'd love any of it honestly
Just left a comment. Didnβt realise you had made it recently so I saw it after I asked for a link. π
Lol no worries
Ow sorry mister killer, He apperently does not want to be friends.
Killer: :'(
Oh yeah I can't wait for that content seriously.... β glad you're alright, I'm well thanks just dealing some wack job survivors doing absolute sweet fa in the match, bit of salt from them afterwards. Also killers DC half way through π so here's a shout out.... OWN UP WHICH MICHAEL JUST NOW DV'd after the last gen went bang" π